- For a list of resourceful doctors and experts, please click on the doctors tab.
- Please check out my list of recommended books at the footer of each blog page.
- Please check out my list of recommended websites at the footer of each blog page.
Movies | Films | Documentaries
- Please check out my list of recommended movies at the footer of each blog page.
Podcasts are a GREAT way to get a wealth of information at your convenience. Simply go to iTunes, chose the podcast you are interested in subscribing to, and voila, you now have information at your fingertips when you want it. I listen to mine on my drive to work! Some of my favorites are:
The accumulation of mercury in your body is a serious issue. Here is a helpful mercury calculator for you to use. Be sure to save this one to your favorites! You will be shocked at the levels of mercury in some of the fish you consume, I know I was.
Mercury Calculator Click Here!
- The Dirty Dozen and Clean 15 (wallet friendly and iPhone App) Click HERE.
- NON-GMO shopping guide HERE .
To find information on a variety of supplements, click here.
Where to buy?
Many health food stores offer a variety of supplements, but often supplements of a higher grade are only available through a doctors office or through a licensed nutritionist. Ortho Molecular is one of those brands. Many of those brands offer information on their websites as to where you can find/purchase their products. If they do not, try calling the customer service number.
Nutritional Ecological Environmental Delivery System (N.E.E.D.S.)
If you live out of town, try N.E.E.D.S. for some of your supplements. N.E.E.D.S. offers a lot of supplement brands including Life Extension, Metagenics and Source Naturals.
To find information on a variety of herbs, click here.